Saturday, December 18, 2010

mallika:malaika hot to me


Her gift of the gab only serves to heighten the charm of"mallika sherawat"Quotable quotes, fast and furious, emanate from Sherawat who clearly makes the day (noon, eve and night too) for pen pushers angling for a celeb with spunk.

Sample this one, for starters: "I'd like to seduce the whole country," states Mallika, speaking of 'Seduction 2011,' her enigmatic performance in the show slated for Dec 31, 2010 at a swanky five star hotel in Mumbai.

"I'm a salt of the Indian earth and my heart beats for my country, no matter where I stay," says Sherawat. "I'm like the tree whose branches and leaves are spread all over, but the roots are in India."

Peeved over allegations that a large section of telly viewers found her dances to be rather indecent Mallika sweetly socks it back stating, "Well, if you find it so vulgar, switch off your TV. Nobody has put a gun to your head and forced you to watch my performance."

When queried about whether she'd like to groove to 'Munni badnaam' or 'Sheila ki jawaani', Mallika states, "I'd go with whatever my fans want me to dance to. Their wish is my command."

A similar sounding name to Malaika, both famed for their seductive bit and sharp gyrations in chartbusters, Mallika, canny star that she is, squashes all comparisons between her and Arbaaz's spouse stating, "For me, Malaika is the hottest Khan."

No comments:

Post a Comment